Chief of Staff job at FIGS
At FIGS, we are looking for a unique strategic partner for our CEO. This leader will be his right hand – playing a central role in high priority projects. They will be responsible for internal and external projects that have a significant impact on the company’s business objectives. We are looking for someone who is creative, solution-oriented and able to optimize processes to improve efficiency and accomplish extraordinary things. This role is perfect for someone who is also obsessed with our community of awesome humans and wants to advocate for healthcare professionals on a daily basis!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the CEO to build and oversee the implementation of high priority strategic objectives.
- Execute the CEO’s vision through tight management of strategic projects at tactical and strategic level. Measure progress and provide timely updates.
- Manage key projects that do not have a clear owner, while partnering with the entire organization and taking the lead on some special projects.
- Partner with the CEO on research and stay up to date on a multitude of topics. Assist the CEO in developing cross-functional briefs. Get ideas from each other, push each other, do great things together.
- Support the CEO’s efficiency and time by taking on smaller responsibilities or managing day-to-day tasks. Assist by monitoring and identifying priorities that require attention. Use organizational and planning skills to prioritize tasks, attend meetings on her behalf, take notes, and provide important information to prepare her for upcoming meetings or presentations.
- Organize critical email communications, prioritize responses, and assist with key correspondence.
- Develop presentations and communications to the organization. Facilitate and prepare the CEO for all key meetings and presentations.
- Handles confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Acts as a proactive and flexible decision maker when needed.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. A Masters is a plus.
- 5-8 years of progressively responsible experience in business management or related fields. Solid knowledge of business, finance and analysis. Experience working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience managing complex projects.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong presentation skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented while working quickly, sometimes under pressure.
- A leader of impeccable character and judgment, who will treat the role and work with the utmost discretion; Brings a sense of responsibility, humility and gratitude to every task.
- An intellectually curious leader can serve as a thinking partner bringing creativity, an analytical mind, and high intellectual power.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and build trust with others. Has a strong orientation for team culture and the ability to interact with others cross-functionally.
- Resilience in the face of challenges and setbacks. History of leading complex projects in the face of ambiguity.
- The ability to give and receive constructive and honest feedback.
A little about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was solely driven by low cost suppliers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold by third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the world’s highest quality medical apparel and selling directly to healthcare professionals through our branded e-commerce site.
The foundation of FIGS is product quality, and we relentlessly focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We have developed our proprietary performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle-resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are bespoke, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga belts, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to healthcare professionals. modern.
By delivering a branded, customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing the way healthcare professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, allowing us to understand their needs and ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating. .
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is at the heart of our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.