Crazy Apparel launches the F22 collection in the United States
Crazy, an Italian performance ski touring apparel company started in 1989 by cross-country athlete Valeria Colturi, has launched its Fall 2022 line in the United States, focusing on its core “Fast and Light” philosophy. “.
The collection builds on Crazy’s first year in the US, including opening a branded store in partnership with Cripple Creek Backcountry in Carbondale, CO last December.
“Through collaboration with our athletes, the features needed for mountain activities are clear and can be incorporated into designs,” Colturi said. “These components easily translate into daily outdoor activities allowing our range to resonate not only with backcountry enthusiasts, but also with general winter sports enthusiasts looking for something something unique in today’s crowded market.Crazy offers best-in-class technology with a fun, bold, and colorful approach you don’t normally see in winter sports apparel.We use materials that limit bulk while allowing freedom of movement and maximum comfort.The colors and patterns are inspired by Italian fashion, and the atypical prints complete Crazy’s signature style,” continues Colture.
New for Fall 2022:
- The Ionic pants for women (complementing the Ionic line) are made from Endurance softshell fabric (breathable, water repellent) and include zipped pockets and an elastic waistband.
- Levity down jacket (weighs 6.1 ounces for men and 5.4 ounces for women) Minimalist construction uses Diamond Down, treated to improve water repellency which maintains weight while maximizing thermal properties.
- pull ionic (women’s) features new colors (Aurora, Frozen Black and Lambada) functions as an outer layer in moderate temperatures and a mid-layer in colder weather. Made from 3D fleece for breathability, durability and temperature regulation.
- Acceleration (men) and Oxygen Jackets (women) evolve the brand’s Cervino collection. Features an ergonomic hood and a lightweight, water-repellent and windproof shell.
- The Acceleration (men’s) and Oxygen (women’s) pants feature the Vuelta de Carvico. A technical fabric that undergoes a brushing process to increase its insulating properties by creating a protective cushion. It is also breathable with an antibacterial treatment.
For more product information, visit here.
Crazy Courtesy Photo