INDOCHINO dressed the 2022 NBA draft picks in bespoke suits
VANCOUVER, BC, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — INDOCHINO, a global leader in bespoke men’s suits and apparel, outfitted several key picks in the 2022 NBA Draft last night. INDOCHINO has dressed a number of incoming players over the years, and the brand was thrilled to have this year’s draft class show off their custom costume in person, after two years of virtual, scaled-down events.
INDOCHINO dressed six draft picks including Keegan Murray, Mark Williams, Nikola Jovic, Ousmane Dieng, Jeremy Sochanand Blake Wesley. Prior to last night’s draft, these players visited the INDOCHINO showrooms to customize their suit fabric, choosing their lapel style, buttons, monograms, and more.
Please see below the styles that players have selected and customized:
- Keegan Murrayfrom University of Iowawas selected as the No. 4 pick by the Sacramento Kings and opted for INDOCHINO’s Charcoal Gray Herringbone Suit
- Mark Williamsstanding 7 feet tall, was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets and picked INDOCHINO Tie Dark Blue Birdseye Suit
- Nikola Jovica Serbian basketball player and one of the top prospects this year, was drafted by the Miami Heat while wearing INDOCHINO. Harrogate Glen Check Midnight Blue
- Ousman DiengFrench basketball player who was traded from New York Knicks to Oklahoma City Thunder went with INDOCHINO Solid Red RJ Suit, a bold all red look
- Jeremy Sochanan American-Polish player who was drafted from the San Antonio Spurs with the No. 9 overall pick, chose the brilliant INDOCHINO Quilted lilac suit
- Blake Wesleyof our Ladywas drafted to the San Antonio Spurs while wearing the INDOCHINO classic Harrogate black suit, that he chose to transform into a tuxedo in the showroom
The 2022 NBA Draft took place last night, June 23 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The 2022 event marks a return to the normal June draft date after several postponements have been made in recent years due to the pandemic. As this was the first year that pandemic players could sit down in person with family and friends, INDOCHINO was honored to also be able to show off their personal style with bespoke branded suits.
“It’s a privilege to be able to dress these players and expand INDOCHINO’s presence,” said drawn green, CEO of INDOCHINO. “Being able to dress many of this year’s NBA draft picks is a privilege for our brand and gives us the opportunity to inspire basketball fans to create their own custom apparel.”
As with all INDOCHINO clothing, each item is customizable and made to measure. Bespoke suits start at $499blazers $289and shirts of $79. Casual pants are priced at $79. Full availability can be found at: www.indochino.com
As a world leader in made-to-measure clothing, INDOCHINO has developed the shopping experience of the future. Born out of the belief that you don’t have to spend a fortune on a custom wardrobe, INDOCHINO was the first company to disrupt the retail industry by mass-manufacturing custom-fitted apparel.
Customers take on the role of designers, choosing every detail of their garments to make them truly unique. These are made to their exact measurements and shipped right to their doorstep, hassle-free. The company’s omnichannel approach allows them to shop online or in person at any INDOCHINO showroom.
For more information, visit www.indochino.com and follow INDOCHINO’s social networks.