Surgical Clothing Market to Reach USD 43.56 Billion by 2027 | Reports and data
An increase in the number of surgeries due to growing geriatric population and rising obesity is driving the market demand.
NEW YORK, NY, USA, January 14, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global Surgical Clothing Market is expected to reach $43.56 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. There is an increased demand for surgical garments due to strict regulations for healthcare professionals and patient safety. Rising number of surgeries and prevalence of infections are further driving the market demand.
Rising cases of hospital-acquired infections (HAI) are also driving the market. According to the CDC, HAIs account for approximately 1.7 million infections and 99,000 associated deaths each year. Patients who contract this infection are likely to spend an additional 6.5 days in hospitals and are five times more likely to be readmitted after discharge and twice as likely to die. Healthcare workers are making great strides in reducing these infections and eliminating HAIs.
However, unstable raw material costs and strict regulations regarding product quality are hampering market demand. The development of advanced composite technology, unconventional glove types, and the emergence of biofunctional textiles provide the surgical garment market with growth opportunities.
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2967
The report is formulated on the basis of exhaustive primary and secondary research which is verified and validated by industry experts, research analysts and professionals. The report aims to help readers and users improve their business performance by providing insightful data about the business sphere such as recent technological development, product advancements, and adoption of strategic business milestones. The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape along with business overviews, expansion plans and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product and brand promotions, government agreements and business and partnerships, among others.
Major companies in the market include:
Medline Industries, 3M, Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Cardinal Health, Inc., DuPont Medical Fabrics, Surya Textech, Synergy Health, Safetec Healthcare and Hygiene, Pal Surgical Work, and Haywood Vocational Opportunities, among others.
The increased focus on vaccine development to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and emphasis on preventative medicine to mitigate future outbreaks and pandemics, the growing number of product approvals for drugs and treatments and The rapid digital transformation of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry are key factors that are expected to drive revenue growth during the forecast period. With social distancing norms in place and the growing focus on telemedicine, digital technologies have been adopted at an accelerating rate, enabling healthcare professionals to effectively manage patient health. One of the most crucial drivers in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry is the rapid integration of artificial intelligence in key areas such as R&D, patient care, commercialization and the discovery and development of medications. This has also led to reduced healthcare expenditure and improved system efficiency, which is expected to further contribute to the market revenue growth in the future.
Ask for a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2967
Additionally, to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape, an in-depth SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are included in the report. Along with these, feasibility analysis and ROI analysis are also covered. The report is segmented on the basis of product types offered in the market, spectrum of applications, and key regions in the Surgical Clothing market.
The impact of COVID-19:
The surgical garments industry will experience increased growth owing to the increasing demand for surgical masks and gowns during the current pandemic. A dramatic increase in demand for these products, coupled with unit shortages, resulted in a four-fold increase in average selling prices. Manufacturers of market products are witnessing an increase in demand which they are unable to meet. The imposition of the lockdown has further posed a challenge in bridging the gap between supply and demand. Disposable surgical garments, especially gloves and masks, are in very high demand. China is one of the biggest importers of these products and the country is limiting its supply globally due to high domestic demand.
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Reusable hospital garments reduce costs and the environmental footprint. Hospitals that switch to reusable garments can save up to $1.4 million per year. A significant portion of this figure comes from savings on materials used in surgical procedures.
• Additionally, the use of reusable clothing can help hospitals go green. They consume fewer resources and generate less waste than disposable products. The results include less carbon emissions and oil consumption and less impact on the overall environment. Switching to reusable textiles also reduces regulated medical waste by 65%.
• An increase in the geriatric population, an increase in the adoption of surgical mask in the general population due to the spread of COVID-19 increases the market demand. There is also a substantial increase in the company’s manufacturing of surgical masks. The surgical mask segment is expected to hold a market share of 17.0% in 2027.
• China is currently experiencing a boom in medical equipment products, particularly surgical masks. The price of basic surgical masks has risen from around 30 cents to 70 cents since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Since the beginning of 2020, 38,000 new companies in China have registered to manufacture or market face masks. In 2019, there were 8,594 new businesses. But with more supply and demand, the quality of masks exported by China proved to be an issue, and scams took off, costing several people millions of dollars.
• Surgical clothing is used to prevent any form of contamination during the operation of an infected person. Demand is directly related to the number of surgeries performed. Growing problems with obesity and other diseases have led to an increase in the number of surgeries. The hospital segment held the largest market share as most of the surgeries take place in these organizations.
To learn more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-apparel-market
For the purposes of this report, the reports and data have segmented the Global Surgical Garments Market on the basis of Type, Product Type, End User and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Diagnostic centers
• Ambulatory surgery centers
Key regions studied in the report:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2967
Thank you for reading our report. To learn more about customizing the report or for any other questions about the report, please contact us. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited to your requirements.
Browse more reports:
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2021/10/pyridoxine-hydrochloride-market-growth-driven-by-rapidly-expanding-food-beverage-and-pharmaceutical-industries-reports-and-data.html
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.