There is a self-guided wine walk in Northbridge in September
We really love a glass (or a bottle) of wine. Sometimes it’s nice to mix and try something new in the world of wine, which is why we’re so excited that the Legends of Neighborhood Events Co are having another wine-filled party at 10 amazing venues across Northbridge in September.
If you’re familiar with Urban Wine Walk, you’ll know this is no ordinary wine tasting event – they work together with the best local venues to create the ultimate pub crawl and wine tasting experience. pop-up cellar doors, giving you a chance to step outside and explore some of our city’s amazing restaurants and bars, and the most delicious drops.
These products are so popular that they tend to sell out quickly, so it’s a good thing they’re taking Northbridge for two massive weekends on Saturday September 11th and 18th. Gather your crew and get ready to cruise Northbridge, scooping out some truly divine drops, as here’s where the guided tour will stop and what you’ll drink:
1. North Bird Wine Store & Bar ft. Chalari Wines (weekend 1) and Konpira Maru (weekend 2)
2. Neon Palms ft. Quiet Mind Wine (weekend one) and Break Free (weekend two)
3. The Standard ft. South by South West (Weekend One) and Swinney (Weekend Two)
4. No Mafia ft. Paul Nelson Wines (Weekend One) and La Kooki Wines (Weekend Two)
5. Picabar ft. Vino Volta (Weekend One) and Higher Plane (Weekend Two)
6. To frisk. Small Bar ft. Clandestine Vineyards (weekend one) and La Prova (weekend two)
7. Johnny Fox’s ft. Hither & Son (Weekend One) and The Sum (Weekend Two)
8. Henry Summer ft. Marchand & Burch (weekend one) and Marri Wood Park (weekend two)
9. Yes Please Perth ft. Trait Wines (Weekend One) and Alkimi Wines (Weekend Two)
ten. La Cholita ft. Juniper Estate (weekend one) and Skigh Wine (weekend two)
You can start anywhere and go from there.
What: urban wine walk
When: Saturday September 11 and Saturday September 18
Where: Various locations in Northbridge
Tickets are just $ 75 per person plus a reservation fee, which includes over 30 free tastings, a food voucher, and a tasting glass. Catch the rest of the details for Weekend 1 and Weekend 2 via the website.
If you are a wine lover and just need a little more, come see us Perth’s best wine bars to share a bottle.
Image credit: Supplied
Editor’s Note: Urban List editors independently select and write things that we love and think you will like, too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we earn income from your purchase.